Sunday, June 21, 2015

Manifest Artist in Residence

Well, it's official... I'm thrilled to announce that I will be one of the Artists in Residence at Manifest Gallery for the next year! This is such an incredible opportunity. I am humbled to have been chosen from so many worthy artists. It's going to be a great year, and I can't wait to get started!

This is something I've dreamed about for years. This will be my first residency, and I can't think of a more perfect place to be right now. The studio space is gorgeous and the entire community at Manifest is so generous and welcoming. Each time I visit Cincinnati, I always leave feeling extremely inspired. I can only imagine what an entire year of uninterrupted studio time there will do.

http://manifestgallery.org

Chicago - you will always be my first love and I will be back. Dekalb - it's been real, but I think it's time we started seeing other people.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment