Sunday, March 1, 2015

Exhibition Postcards



Exhibition postcards have arrived! I will be mailing these out in the next couple weeks. If you would like to receive a postcard, please contact me at sam@samharing.com. Send me your preferred address and I will happily add you to my mailing list. 

The reception for the 3rd Annual Bridgeport Art Competition was last night. The show was beautifully curated. My painting "Pair" received an Honorable Mention award. There were some truly excellent paintings in the show; if you're not familiar with Jennifer Cronin's work, you should be. I absolutely love her paintings. 


In other news, Renee Laverne Rose has generously offered to make my show in her studio a solo show. I've been working on a few extra pieces; there have been some great late nights in the studio this week. Paint paint paint... Keep an eye on Instagram and Facebook for updates during the week, and check back here next week for a sneak peek at brand new paintings!

No comments:

Post a Comment