Sunday, October 28, 2018

Inktober


Greetings and salutations! It's been a minute... my apologies for being off the digital radar a bit this month. I've been prioritizing the studio and teaching, which means I've been less than attentive on social media. I have several new projects in the works that I can't wait to share. Recently I've been experimenting with new materials, as well as returning to some old favorites with fresh eyes. Stay tuned for more studio news next week, when we return to our regularly scheduled posts on the first Sunday of every month.

In the meantime, here for your viewing pleasure are a selection of Inktober drawings from this year. Rather than following the official prompts, I have been working on a personal project: copying every illustration in Robert Beverly Hale/Dr. Paul Richer's excellent book Artistic Anatomy. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment