Sunday, December 11, 2016

DAAP Foundations Design Show - Student Work



a selection of some of my students' final self portraits



Audrey Eyman, final self portrait, graphite on Strathmore, 24x18"



a selection of student work from Drawing Project 2: The Exquisite Artifact



installation shot of the drawing room



installation shot, 2D Design Squares books



installation shot, 2D pattern and value projects



a selection of value projects from 2D classes



2D pattern and 3D texture installation



2D installation shot: color projects

It's been a fantastic semester. My students rocked! They also pushed me to be a better teacher, to work harder, to question what I thought I knew, and to keep striving for perfection. I'm going to miss this crew.

As inspiring as the past few months have been, I am definitely looking forward to having more studio time. I have big plans for the next body of work... stay tuned. Ciao tutti -

No comments:

Post a Comment