Sunday, April 10, 2016

MAR - Upcoming Shows


I'm very pleased to announce that my work has been accepted into this year's Rockford Midwestern Biennial! The show opens Friday June 10th and runs through September 25th. Check my website in the next few weeks for details.


I am also thrilled to be included in the second annual New American Paintings: Midwest Edition show at the Elmhurst Art Museum. The show is an honor in and of itself; however, I'm most excited about showing alongside this amazing lineup of artists, including my lovely and talented friend Sara Willadsen. Be sure to check out her website here!


Issue #123 of New American Paintings is due to hit the shelves any day now. Keep an eye out for yours truly. I haven't seen the book yet, but the highlighted quote from the opening essay has already won my heart. "Whatever one's subject matter, style, technique, or medium, the decision to become a painter today might, in fact, be a radical act." 

No comments:

Post a Comment