Sunday, September 27, 2015

MAR - Fresh Paint Biennial and Open Studio #3



This Friday was the reception for the Fresh Paint Biennial at Manifest Gallery. I was thrilled to have two new pieces accepted into this show - one chalk pastel and one oil painting, both created in my MAR studio in the past couple months. It was a great night; as always, I met lots of interesting people and had some really good conversations. Also, I'm very happy to say that the drawing sold to a lovely couple during the reception! 
It's a great show; if you're in the area between now and October 23rd, be sure to stop by!





Lots of process work is happening in the studio at the moment. I'm testing out some new compositions and ideas. Draw, erase, redraw, crumple paper, repeat. Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment