Sunday, April 26, 2015

New American Paintings and INPA 4


I'm so excited (and more than a little stunned) to be featured in this year's New American Paintings. I've been subscribing to this publication for years; it's an interesting survey of what's happening in painting regionally across the country. It's one of those things I applied to each year, just to say I applied, never expecting to actually get in.

I'm honored to join the company of so many Chicago painters I admire – Todd Chilton, Chris Cosnowski, Jennifer Cronin...to name a few – who have been included before.

Look for Issue No. 119 this fall!



In other news, the Manifest International Painting Annual 4 is finally here! The book is beautiful and I'm thrilled to have my painting "Stretch" included in the publication. You can order your copy of INPA 4 on the gallery website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment