Sunday, January 25, 2015

Everything Old Is New Again

This week I was invited to participate in the Facebook "Artist Challenge" - basically a chain letter that centers around sharing artwork. I don't usually take part in things like that, but since it filled my FB feed with lovely art from so many of my talented friends, I figured it was a worthwhile exception. And honestly, it was really fun to dig through the years and rediscover old favorites.

Here are a few of my favorite figure studies from undergrad. It's strange looking back at these now. It seems the floor has been interesting to me for longer than I realized.


Nancy     2010     oil on canvas     30" x 24"


Monica's Boots     2010     oil on canvas     30" x 24"


 Christina and Blue     2010     oil on canvas     24" x 30"

No comments:

Post a Comment