Sunday, October 26, 2014

"Sirens" - Exhibition Info



COMING SOON: Blaine Bradford and I are having a two-person exhibition at Lewis University. I'm honored to be exhibiting alongside him. I've been a fan of his paintings for years. Check out his work here: www.blainebradford.com

We are having an informal artist talk and opening reception on Thursday, November 6th. Hope to see you there! If you'd like a postcard, or if you want to be added to my mailing list, please feel free to email me. In the meantime, here's a detail of a new painting I just finished for the show.


Last week was the closing reception for my solo show at South Suburban College. I had a blast talking with the students and seeing some of their work as well. They were very enthusiastic and asked great questions. If you haven't yet, check out the video promo we made for the show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpwB0kE2gxE



No comments:

Post a Comment